Apple’s iPhone 13 is one of the most-awaited smartphone releases this year. As the 13th iteration of the world’s best-selling smartphone series, we can expect a few new jaw-dropping features each year, and this year is no exception. One of the features we’re most excited about is its Cinematic Mode.
In September, Apple introduced a loyal fanbase to the all-new iPhone 13. While we’re really past the point of groundbreaking new features — and could arguably switch to a multiyear development cycle — there’s really a lot to like for a phone starting at $699. If presales are any indication, this will be a popular model.
Most Notable Features of the iPhone 13
For videography and photography junkies, one of iPhones 13’s most attractive offers is its new Cinematic Mode. But that’s not all you can expect with this year’s release.
- Brighter screen – Apple’s latest flagship phone features a Super Retina XDR display that is said to be 28 percent brighter.
- Upgraded design – The iPhone 13 features a slightly altered design, including a slightly smaller camera notch and an ever-so-slightly thicker body.
- Powerful new processor – The new phone will include a 6-core CPU consisting of two performance cores and four efficiency cores. It will also have a 4-core GPU and a 16-core neural engine that allows its own neural network and machine learning algorithms to run without using the central processing unit or the graphics processing unit.
- New diagonal dual-lens rear camera – unlike iPhone 12’s vertical camera, iPhone 13 will sport a diagonal design instead. The new camera will also offer an improved aperture that lets in up to 47 percent more light.
- Longer Battery Life – The iPhone’s thicker body exists to carry a larger battery. This, according to Apple, will improve battery life by as much as two-and-a-half hours over the previous model.
What Is iPhone’s Cinematic Mode?
Amazon Ad: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.